Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Old Runescape System Message

Incredible! I just found M Olfield's Runescape Classic website. Just look at this picture of the system message that Jagex made for his wedding with Ladymedusa.

Runescape System Message


That was back February 14, 2002 when Paul Gower used to get involved in community events. Runescape weddings were very popular in-game and people would attend to meet everyone else who was there and to support the couple. Sometimes there would be a drop party afterward. There's tons of other pictures so visit the site now.

3 comments:

nancy said...

I would like to play runescape gold aion kinah dcuo cash wow gold game?Ithink is very good...

Unknown said...

I will be happy to find this publish very helpful personally, mainly because it is made up of lot of information. I usually choose to read the top quality written content and also this thing I found in you submit. Thank you for expressing!Plese check my blog here runescape account thanks!

best fat burners 2016 said...

We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. runescape